All the time...
All the time...
Key features to get Connected
We know that good internet Connectivity means good business.
• Complete range of products including. FTTP, FTTC & ADSL.
• Unmetered data usage & a variety of IP address options.
• 24/7/365 UK-based support and customer service.
• Enhanced care level, and elevated throughput options.
• Pre-configured plug and play broadband kit/CPE.
We are here to solve your problem and deliver a solution!
Ridgeworks broadband products are suitable for every type and size of customer.
We have over 20 years’ experience. We offer a full suite of Fibre Broadband products including Fibre-to-the-Cabinet (FTTC), Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP), as well as ADSL Broadband.
Broadband is a service that enables you to connect to the internet over a shared connection. It is an asymmetrical service, meaning that the download speed is greater than the upload speed.
At your premises, a modem or wireless router provides local network features such as Wi-Fi and acts as the gateway for your devices to access the internet. It is an always on, reliable, and cost effective service.
Ultrafast Full-Fibre Broadband.• An all fibre connection from exchange to the premises. • Up to 330Mbps download, 50Mbps upload. • Is not affected by “The Big Switch Off”. Unlike copper broadband products, there is no speed loss over distance and no line rental is required.
SoGEA and SoTAP
• Equivalent to ADSL and FTTC without the Line Rental • Download speed up to 80Mbps, upload speed up to 20Mbps •Speed is governed by your location along with the quality and length of the copper line. • Is not affected by “The Big Switch Off”.
Superfast Fibre Broadband• Delivered using Fibre to the green roadside cabinet and then a short copper line to the premises. • Download speed up to 80Mbps, upload speed up to 20Mbps • Speed is governed by the quality and length of the copper line. • Cost effective. • Ideal if you need the extra speed, reliability and low latency that real-time applications demand.
Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)
Delivered using a copper line between the exchange and the customer’s premises.
• Download speed up to 17Mbps, upload speed up to 1Mbps.
• Speed is governed by the quality and length of the copper line.
Where available, Fibre Broadband is recommended.